Fall Recap: 3 Circular Economy Events You Don’t Want to Miss
Episode 056: Podcast Show Notes
It’s been a crazy year hasn’t it? I hope all of you have been well considering this year has looked quite different than usual. One upside to going digital is the plethora of virtual events about circular economy. In this episode, I’m sharing about three online circular economy events from this fall. There's still time to join the upcoming IS4CE seminar: Join me live on December 2, 2020 at 16:30 CET for the IS4CE Seminar and catch recordings for the other events if you missed them!
Learn More About Circular Economy
- Become a part of the Getting in the Loop Podcast Linkedin Group.
- Fall 2020 events discussed in this episode:
- October 2020 : Putting circularity metrics to work in business
- November 2020 : Nordic Circular Summit
- December 2020 : IS4CE Seminar on “Circular transitions: Will incumbent companies make it? Learn more and register for free
- See more events at the WCEF Online Side Event Page
About the Host
Hi! I’m Katie Whalen. I created the IN THE LOOP game in 2013 during my Master’s graduation project. I now research business models for circular economy and received my PhD from Lund University while working on the MISTRA REES project."
About the Show
Getting In the Loop is a weekly podcast dedicated to exploring how to transform to a more circular society. Join host Katie Whalen as she examines the challenges facing our current resource use and discovers alternatives to the ‘take, make, dispose’ way of doing things. Each week she interviews circular economy experts about what they’re doing and learning. Together we'll uncover what circular economy means in practice and find out what's being done to keep our resources in a loop rather than sent to waste. Let's get in the loop!