Year in Review: Your Top 3 Circular Economy Podcast Episodes
Episode 057: Podcast Show Notes
Join me for the last episode of 2020! We’re taking a look back on a year that has been full of surprises. I’m sharing the top 3 downloaded episodes and we'll hear a listener voicemail for the first time.
What are your circular economy highlights from this year?
* Did you learn something new?
* Maybe you had a favorite podcast episode?
* Or are you done with 2020 and have big goals for 2021?
Leave Katie a voice message - and maybe YOU will appear on the next episode. Leave your message here.
Learn More About Circular Economy
- In the Loop Circular Business Deck
- Circular Sectors Navigator E-Book
- Join the Getting in the Loop: LinkedIn Page
- Previous episodes mentioned: #39 (circular design), #40, #41 (circular business models), #45, #49 (biomaterials), #47, #51 (plastics), #50 (circular experiment)
- Link to listener Sarah Thomas’ article: Read here
About the Host
Hi! I’m Katie Whalen. I created the IN THE LOOP game in 2013 during my Master’s graduation project. I now research business models for circular economy and received my PhD from Lund University while working on the MISTRA REES project."
About the Show
Getting In the Loop is a weekly podcast dedicated to exploring how to transform to a more circular society. Join host Katie Whalen as she examines the challenges facing our current resource use and discovers alternatives to the ‘take, make, dispose’ way of doing things. Each week she interviews circular economy experts about what they’re doing and learning. Together we'll uncover what circular economy means in practice and find out what's being done to keep our resources in a loop rather than sent to waste. Let's get in the loop!