Alessandra Hool is the CEO of the ESM Foundation. The foundation has existed since 1951 and is dedicated to support research and development activities in the field of rare and critical elements. In pursuit of this goal, the Foundation develops and coordinates projects in the field of rare and critical elements, such as the European education project SusCritMat.
- How the SusCritMat project is helping industry professionals, educators, and researchers address material criticality [3:00]
- Online videos and courses you can take part in [8:30]
- Why sustainable resource management starts with supply chains and how to implement this in practice [9:30]
- Common misconceptions about critical raw materials [13:30]
- Upcoming SusCritMat summer course and how you can join [15:15]
- Experiences from using the In the Loop game with high schoolers at Swiss Tech Days [18:30]