Adrienna Zsakay is the Executive Director of Circular Economy Asia, which implements circular economy programs and projects in the Asian region. Adrienna has spent many years working across Asia, including in Malaysia, India, Korea and Thailand.
- The importance of Asia and what is Circular Economy Asia? [1:00]
- What countries are doing in regards to circular economy [6:00]
- Circular Economy Asia’s ongoing projects [10:30]
- Cultural differences and how approaches differ from country to country [14:15]
- Initiatives toward circularity and untapped potential [18:15]
- What’s next and connecting to European initiatives [24:00]